Friday 27 April 2012

Any Salt with that Crow?

It has come to my attention that my interpretation of Senate Bill 1813 was inaccurate.

A couple of readers to whom I'm grateful, Todd in particular, pointed it out a couple of days ago. I, though, felt that my interpretation was accurate. I admit, I was wrong.
Bill 1813 does not give the IRS the power to take away guns.  It gives the Secretary of Transportation the power to limit or restrict the transportation of guns.


You can find further interpretation of the bill HERE at Infowars.

I'd like to offer my sincerest apology for passing on misleading information, and I'll strive to use this as a learning experience, to sharpen my quill and improve the articles that I bring you.  Thank you to those who wrote to bring this to my attention - it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Sbnation.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete